Consent required

We can only respond to complaints from people without parental responsibility (PR) if we have valid consent. This needs to be from the service user (young person) or from the PR holder, usually the service user’s parent(s).

To be able to proceed, please ensure you complete our consent form and attach it to your complaint. Without valid consent we will not be able to respond.

Read our complaints policy

Your options are: