Uckfield Family Hub
Family Hubs and Youth Hubs across East Sussex are organised into areas. Uckfield Family Hub is in the High Weald area.
- Free on-street parking around the centre
- Bus stops nearby
- Uckfield train station is a 15-minute walk
Find out what’s on in High Weald including at Heathfield Youth Hub, Uckfield Family Hub and Grove House, Crowborough.
Call 01273 336930 or email EHHighWeald@eastsussex.gov.uk if you would like to discuss whether the following groups would be beneficial for your family. Referrals can also be made by your child's Health Visitor to the following:
- Early Years Play and Learn sessions - for families with children under-five with concerns about development in the prime areas such as play and interactions.
- Small Beginnings - a group for families concerned about their child’s development in communication, interactions and / or play skills.
- Bumps 2 Babies Horam baby group Mondays 1-2pm at The Cartlodge Manor Farm, TN21 0JB
- Bumps 2 Babies Uckfield baby group Tuesdays 1pm-2pm Uckfield Family Hub, 1 Manor Close TN22 1DL
- Bumps 2 Babies Crowborough baby group Wednesdays 10am at Crowborough Community Centre, Pine Grove, TN6 1FE
- Crowborough Music Group Thursdays 1pm-2pm at Crowborough Community Centre, Pine Grove, TN6 1FE
- Discovery Tots playgroup suitable for all ages under 5 Fridays 10-11.30 at Uckfield Family Hub, 1 Manor Close TN22 1DL
- Uckfield Music Group suitable for all ages under 5 Fridays 1pm - 2pm at Uckfield Family Hub, 1 Manor Close TN22 1DL
FREE Virtual Family Learning courses – email EHFamilycourses@eastsussex.gov.uk to book a place on the next course
- Family First Aid (Virtual)
- Money Matters (Virtual)
- Parent and Child Signing (Virtual)
- Ways in to Work (Virtual)
- Fun with Learning (Virtual)
Early Communication Support:
If you are concerned about your child’s speech, language or communication contact your Health Visiting Team or Early Years Setting.
Volunteering within the Early Help service:
If you are interested in volunteering in this area we can put you in touch with the High Weald Volunteer Coordinator. Please call or email EHHighWeald@eastsussex.gov.uk Further information can be found here: Volunteering
Free antenatal support is available for all first-time parents across East Sussex. Contact the Antenatal Team for more details: Antenatal Classes
The Health Visiting Team:
For details on Child Health clinics and postnatal workshops contact the Health Visiting Team on 01323 464000 or email email@example.com A list of contacts for Health Visitors can be found at the following link: Health Visiting Team
Facilities at Uckfield Family Hub:
- Disabled access
- Baby changing
- Buggy park
Uckfield Family Hub
1 Manor Close