Robsack Family Hub, North St Leonards
Family Hubs and Youth Hubs across East Sussex are organised into areas. Robsack Family Hub is in the Hastings and St Leonards areas.
- there is a car park at the hub
- bus stops nearby
- there is no train station within walking distance
Find out more about what’s on in the local area:
Activities to support your child’s learning and development - contact your Health Visiting Team if you want support with your child’s learning and development and they can signpost you to these sessions.
- Early Years Play and Learn sessions
- Small Beginnings
Our Volunteer-led Activities are free to attend. No need to book as they are all drop-in play groups. Except Bright Stars, which requires booking.
Please call or email, if you are interested in joining one of our groups and would like further information.
- Little Pickles Messy Play Group on Mondays - St Leonards Family Hub 10:00 – 11:15 am (term time only)
- Busy Bees Music Sing-Along Group on Wednesdays – by the bandstand in Alexandra Park, St Helens Road - 10:30 – 11:00 am
- Buggy Walk at Alexandra Park on Thursdays - Meet at the main gate in Bethune Way, Alexandra Park - 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Bright Stars - Additional Needs Playgroup - booking required - on Thursdays at Robsack Family Hub - 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Interested in becoming a Volunteer?
Volunteering is a great way to develop and maintain your skills, meet and interact with others, support your own well-being and to make a real difference to your community.
If you are interested in volunteering in this area please call to speak to our Volunteer Coordinator for more information or you can email your details.
Family Learning courses
Family Learning courses are free for parents and carers. Helping you give your child a positive start in life, and to help support your child's learning and development at home and school.
We offer a range of courses both virtually and within centres.
- Family First Aid (virtual)
- Parent and Child Signing (virtual)
- Money Matters (virtual)
- Employability (virtual)
- Fun with Phonics & Maths
- Story Sacks. A bag containing a book and related items. They help promote early literacy skills.
If you are interested in Family Learning please call for more information. You can also email your details or complete the form to book your place.
Early Communication Support – if you are concerned about your child’s speech, language or communication contact your Health Visiting Team or Early Years Setting.
Antenatal Classes – free antenatal support is available for all first-time parents across East Sussex. Contact the Antenatal Team for more details.
Child health clinics and postnatal workshops – contact your Health Visiting Team to find out what clinics and workshops are available.
- Child Health Clinic runs 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month from 1 to 2.45pm, with Breastfeeding Peer Support available from 1 to 2.30pm
- Disabled access
- Baby changing
Robsack Family Hub, Robsack Centre