East Hastings Family Hub
Family Hubs and Youth Hubs across East Sussex are organised into areas. East Hastings Family Hub is in the Hastings and St Leonards area.
- there are a few parking bays available at the hub's car park. There is on-street parking in the local area
- bus stops nearby the centre
- Ore train station is a 20-minute walk
Find out what we are running in the local area:
Activities to support your child’s learning and development - contact your Health Visiting Team if you want support with your child’s learning and development and they can signpost you to these sessions.
- Early Years Play and Learn sessions
- Small Beginnings
- Sensory room – please contact the centre for more information
Our Volunteer-led Activities are free to attend. No need to book as they are all drop-in play groups. Except Bright Stars where booking is required.
Please call or email, if you are interested in joining one of our groups and would like further information.
- Little Pickles Messy Play Group on Mondays - St Leonards Family Hub 10:00 – 11:15 am (term time only)
- Busy Bees Music Sing-Along Group on Wednesdays – by the bandstand in Alexandra Park, St Helens Road - 10:30 – 11:00 am
- Buggy Walk at Alexandra Park on Thursdays - Meet at the main gate in Bethune Way, Alexandra Park - 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Bright Stars - Additional Needs Playgroup - booking required - on Thursdays at Robsack Family Hub - 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
Volunteering is a great way to develop and maintain your skills, meet and interact with others, support your own wellbeing and to make a real difference to your community.
If you are interested in volunteering in this area please call to speak to our Volunteer Coordinator for more information. Or you can email your details.
Family Learning courses
Family Learning courses are free for parents and carers. Helping you give your child a positive start in life, and to help support your child's learning and development at home and school.
We offer a range of courses both virtually and within centres.
- Family First Aid (virtual)
- Parent and Child Signing (virtual)
- Money Matters (virtual)
- Employability (virtual)
- Fun with Phonics & Maths
- Story Sacks
If you are interested in Family Learning please call for more information. You can also email your details or complete the form to book your place.
Early Communication Support – if you are concerned about your child’s speech, language or communication contact your Health Visiting Team or Early Years Setting.
Antenatal Classes – free antenatal support is available for all first-time parents across East Sussex. Contact the Antenatal Team for more details.
Child health clinics and postnatal workshops – contact your Health Visiting Team to find out what clinics and workshops are available.
- disabled access
- baby changing
- sensory Room – advance booking required
East Hastings Family Hub
46-48 Chiltern Drive