Hastings Town Family Hud
Family Hubs and Youth Hubs across East Sussex are organised into areas. Hastings Town Family Hub is in the Hastings and St Leonards areas.
- limited on-street parking around the hub
- bus stops nearby
- Hastings train station is a 10-minute walk
Contact us to book a place or for more information:
- phone: 01424 724004
- email: EHHastingsStLeonards@eastsussex.gov.uk
For the latest news and offers, see our Facebook page:
Hastings and St Leonards Family Hubs Facebook page
Volunteer-led activities and groups
Our Volunteer-led Activities are free to attend. Most sessions are drop-in, except for:
- Bright Stars - Additional Needs Playgroup (booking required) at Robsack Family Hub, Thursdays, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
- The Sensory room (booking required)
- Early Years Play and Learn sessions
- Small Beginnings
- Little Pickles Messy Play Group, St Leonards Family Hub, Mondays, 10:00 – 11:15 am (term time only)
- Busy Bees Music Sing-Along Group, by the bandstand in Alexandra Park, St Helens Road. Wednesdays, 10:30 – 11:00am
- Buggy Walk at Alexandra Park (meet at the main gate in Bethune Way, Alexandra Park. Thursdays, 10:00 – 11:30 am
Free antenatal support is available for all first-time parents across East Sussex.
Contact the Antenatal Team for more details: Antenatal Classes
Your Health Visiting Team
Contact your Health Visiting Team if you are concerned about
- your child’s speech, language or communication
Or for more information on:
- health clinics for your baby or child
- postnatal workshops
Family Learning courses
Family Learning courses are free for parents and carers. They helping you give your child a positive start in life. They also support your child's learning and development at home and school.
We offer a range of courses both virtually and within centres.
- Family First Aid (virtual)
- Parent and Child Signing (virtual)
- Money Matters (virtual)
- Employability (virtual)
- Fun with Phonics & Maths
- Story Sacks
If you are interested in Family Learning please call us on: 01424 724004
We have a dedicated page describing the benefits of volunteering.
If you are interested in volunteering call to speak to our Volunteer Coordinator. Or email us your details.
- disabled access
- baby changing
- buggy park
- Sensory Room – advance booking required
Hastings Town Family Hub