One of the top priorities of the Internships Work programme is to train all SEND Employment forums to develop, enhance and grow their supported internship/employment offer.
This will support teams to offer high quality supported employment provision and support employers to offer high quality work placements that enable growth in opportunities.
DFN Project Search are providing SEND Employment forums with a free 5-day training package which includes:
- the principles and benefits of supported internships
- understanding the employment aspirations and landscape of your community
- seven step selling process to engaging employers
- how to build sustainability into your programmes
- ensuring programmes meet local need.
For more information about this training and national and local dates, please email email@example.com
Training and resources for employers
- Employer Champions for Supported Internships Tickets, Multiple Dates - Eventbrite
- Internships Work: Resources for Employers - NDTi