Chief Executive – Becky Shaw
Becky Shaw is the most senior officer in East Sussex County Council. She is responsible for all work carried out by the Council and is the main advisor on overall policy.
Areas of responsibilities
- main strategic policy advisor to the Council
- overall co-ordination of the Council’s functions
- management of the political interface between Councillors and staff
- management of all Council staff and resources
- ensuring that Council policies and services are delivered effectively
- chair of the Corporate Management Team
- representative and advocate on behalf of the Council in a range of partnerships at a local, regional and national level.