Terms & conditions for course booking
Terms and Conditions
All fees will be charged on completion of the course.
If you need to cancel a course booking please contact Corporate Training as soon as you are able. In the following circumstances the full course fee will be charged:
- If a booking is cancelled within 15 working days of the course commencing
- If a delegate fails to attend the course
Course dates and venues
Corporate Training reserves the right to alter course dates and venues without liability. In the event of a course cancellation, where an alternative cannot be provided in respect of that course, a full refund will be offered.
There are a number of conditions attached to the approval to support you in your chosen course of study, which you need to be aware of. You must:
- Inform the Corporate Training Team of any grant, bursary or other financial assistance you may apply for or receive from any other source; as this may affect the level of funding to which you will be entitled.
- Remain in the employment of the Council for a period of two years from the date on which your qualification is obtained:
- Should you leave the Council's service other than by reason of compulsory redundancy or ill-health within two years of this date, you will be required to repay 100% of the financial assistance paid by the Council during the first year and 50% during the second year.
- Notify your line manager and the Corporate Training Team at the earliest opportunity of any reasons for being unable to complete the course.
- Financial support may be withdrawn or you may be required to repay all or a proportion of the financial support if you fail to complete the course within a reasonable period, fail to show satisfactory progress or discontinue the course. The amount to be repaid will be determined by the Council, taking into account the individual circumstances.
- Update your line manager on a monthly basis of your progress on the course, including any difficulties you may be experiencing.
- Inform the Corporate Training Team when you have successfully completed your studies.
If you have not heard at least two weeks prior to the course commencing, contact us either by e-mail
or 01323 747102.