Help with your housing and staying in your own home
There are services to help you if you are:
- at risk of losing your home due to domestic abuse, relationship breakdown, money or health issues
- already homeless or living in temporary accommodation, such as a bed and breakfast or hostel
- living in poor quality or unsuitable accommodation
This includes help to manage your housing issues – from debts and benefits, repairs, landlords and neighbours – to getting support to manage your mental health or substance misuse.
Don’t put it off – it is never too soon to ask for help.
The East Sussex Floating Support Service is a free and confidential housing support service.
For people aged 16-59, you will need to be referred by a professional.
For people aged 60+ you can self-refer.
The service offers short-term advice and support to help you:
- look into more suitable accommodation
- deal with tenancy, rent and mortgage worries
- keep warm and reduce energy bills
- ensure your home is safe
- manage household bills and housing related debts
- obtain daily living equipment
How to contact the East Sussex Floating Support Service
Referral enquiries e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
General enquiries telephone number: 01273 929394
To find out more, visit: East Sussex Floating Support Service
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.