Offending and anti-social behaviour

If you are concerned a child is offending, or involved in anti-social behaviour, please contact the police.

Call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if the crime is in progress.

Call 101 to contact the police if the crime is not an emergency.

To report anti-social behaviour:

Related content

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.