Information sharing training
The 'Information Sharing in Practice' course is for practitioners and staff supporting children and families as part of their role.
Some of the information is about practice, but the main elements of information sharing are the same whatever your role.
The course covers:
- why you share information
- how this relates to your practice and the shared tools you use
- information sharing and the law
- making information sharing decisions
- sharing information safely
To enrol, log in or create a new account on the ESCC Learning Pool website.