1. Home
  2. Children and families
  3. How Children's Services are managed
  4. Request and post back your consent form

Request and post back your consent form

Based on your answers it looks like the best way for you to provide consent is to request a paper copy of our consent form. You will then need to fill it in and then post it back to us with a copy of the photo ID for the person you are representing.

Once you have completed the steps below, you can come back to this page to continue making your complaint. You may wish to bookmark this page for future use.

If you do not have a signed consent form you can still give us general feedback, but we may not be able to respond to you.

Your next steps

  1. Email CSD general feedback with your address so we can post you a consent form
  2. Complete the form with the person you are representing
  3. Send the form back to us with a copy of their photo ID
  4. Proceed with your complaint

Our address is:

Children's Services Customer Relations Team
County Hall
St Anne’s Crescent
East Sussex

Your options are: