Sidley Family Hub
Family and Youth Hubs cover different areas in East Sussex.
Sidley Family Hub is in the Rother area.
- There is a small onsite car park with free parking
- There is limited free on-street parking around the centre
- Bus stops nearby
- Bexhill train station is a 40-minute walk
Our services and activities
Contact us to book a place on activities, or for more information.
- phone: 01424 725 995
- email: EHRother@eastsussex.gov.uk
For the latest news and offers, see our Facebook page.
- Disabled access
- Baby changing
- Sensory room
The Sensory room must be booked in advanced. Call, email or complete our form.
Learning and development
- Babbling Babies: 4 Dec and 18 Dec 2023 (6 weeks to 12 months)
Early Words: 4 Dec and 18 Dec 2023 (6 weeks to 12 months)
- Early Years Play and Learn sessions
- Small Beginnings
The following sessions take place at Sidley Family Hub (apart from the buggy walk).
- Meet and Play: Tuesday mornings, 9.45 am
- Next Steps baby group, Thursdays 9.30 am
- Baby Buddies drop-in group: every Friday (all year) 10 am
- Owlets, Autism and speech delay group: last Friday of the month, 9.30 am
- Dad's drop-in group: last Saturday of each month, 9.30 am
- Buggy Walks for under 12-months (Egerton Park, Bexhill)
Family Learning courses
- Family First Aid (Virtual)
- Parent and Child Signing (Virtual)
- Money Matters (Virtual)
- Ways in to Work (Virtual)
- Fun with Learning (with creche) – 5-week course
- Family First Aid (with creche) – 3-week course
- Family Cookery – 4-week course
- Story Sacks (with creche) – 6-week course
Free antenatal support is available for all first-time parents across East Sussex.
Contact the Antenatal Team for more details: Antenatal Classes
Your Health Visiting Team
Contact your Health Visiting Team if you are concerned about
- your child’s speech, language or communication
Or for more information on:
- health clinics for your baby or child
- postnatal workshops
You can also speak to your Early Years Setting (or nursery) about speech and language concerns. They can talk to you about early communication support.
Sidley Family Hub, Sidley Community Centre
121 Ninfield Road