Independent advocacy - help to get your voice heard


Coronavirus help and support

If you need extra help in coping with the effects of coronavirus, see our pages on Coronavirus – help and support.

Find out about changes and disruption to adult social care services.

An independent advocate can help if you have a concern about:

  • an Adult Social Care decision
  • abuse or neglect
  • a service that we provide or pay for.

You can talk to an independent professional (someone who doesn’t work for us) at Pohwer.

Contact Pohwer

Need help with something else?