A guide for Personal Assistants
What does a Personal Assistant do?
Duties can vary widely and depend on your client. They can be different every day, according to what type of support the person needs, and when. This may include:
- cooking, cleaning and ironing
- looking after children and pets
- shopping, socialising, going on holiday or studying
- driving, gardening or helping with paperwork or the computer
- personal care, like washing and dressing, or mobility
- assisting with healthcare tasks (after training)
- liaising with other professionals and family members who are involved in supporting the client
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.