East Sussex County Council – ASC Strategy Survey prize draw
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is East Sussex County Council, County Hall, St Anne's Crescent, Lewes, BN7 1UE (“ESCC”).
By completing ESCC’s Adult Social Care (ASC) Strategy survey participants may enter a prize draw to win one of four £25 love to shop vouchers.
How to enter
- The Prize Draw will run from 08:00 on 1st August 2022 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 on 12th September 2022 (the “Closing Date”). We reserve the right to extend the closing date of the survey. If we do this, then the prize draw timeframe will be extended to the same date.
- All Prize Draw entries must be received by ESCC by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All Prize Draw entries received after the Closing Date shall be automatically disqualified.
- To enter the competition, complete the survey on the Consultation Hub and submit along with your name and contact details by the Closing Date, where prompted to do so. If you are completing the paper survey, you can consent to sharing your preferred communication method and submit by the closing date.
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
- ESCC will not accept:
(a) entries which are incomplete or defaced; or
(b) responsibility for entries which are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Prize Draw is open to residents in the county of East Sussex (this does not include people living in Brighton and Hove), aged 16 and over.
- To enter the prize draw, you must have completed the survey. At the end of the survey on the Consultation Hub, you will receive a unique reference code, which will enable you to enter the prize draw. To enter via the paper survey, you can share your name and preferred communication method and you will be entered via the Consultation Hub in the same manner.
- Employees and immediate family members of ESCC employees directly connected with this Prize Draw, are not eligible to enter the competition.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. ESCC may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain parental or guardian consent to claim your prize. ESCC may ask for proof of such consent.
- There is a limit of one entry to the Prize Draw per person.
- ESCC reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
- The prize is a Love to Shop gift voucher in the sum of £25.00. There are 4 (four) vouchers and therefore 4 (four) prizes.
- The prize is subject to availability. ESCC reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
Winners and claiming the prize
- The winners will be selected from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (“Random Draw”). The Random Draw will take place within 28 days of the Closing Date.
- The prize winner will be notified by email or telephone after the closing date. Failure to claim a prize within 14 days of the Random Draw taking place, may result in disqualification and selection of a new winner. Only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
- ESCC does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The prize will be sent to the winners via post or email depending on what type of voucher you select.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- ESCC must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, ESCC shall make available to anyone who emails ASCPersonalisation@eastsussex.gov.uk the surnames of any prize winners, within one month of the Random Draw.
- If anyone objects to their surname being made available in accordance with paragraph 21, please contact ESCC at ASCPersonalisation@eastsussex.gov.uk. In such circumstances, ESCC must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- ESCC’s decision is final.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, ESCC, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of ESCC, its agents or distributors or that of their employees, Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- ESCC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of ESCC in all matters under its control is final and binding any no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English Law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.