Applying for a disabled person's bus pass

10. Companion bus pass

If you are disabled and need help to travel, you can apply for a companion pass which allows someone to travel with you free of charge. A specialist’s opinion (someone independent who understands your medical condition) on travel arrangements would be taken into consideration when the application is being assessed. Please submit this in addition to your evidence of disability.

You do not have to always travel with a companion. You may not be able to use the companion element (if applicable) of a Companion pass outside of East Sussex.

Companion bus pass

Print entire guide