Claim compensation when a road affects the value of your property

You can apply for compensation if the value of your property has gone down because of pollution or disturbance from the use of the Bexhill to Hastings link road.

  1. Read the guide to Part I claims on the GOV UK website.
  2. Download and fill in the compensation claim form.
  3. Send your claim to us at the address below.

Compensation claim form

Bexhill to Hastings Link Road
Part I Claims Team
East Sussex County Council
County Hall
St Anne’s Crescent
Lewes BN7 1UE