Privacy notice - Inclusion, Special Educational Needs and Disability (ISEND) Service: your information and you
Under data protection legislation, you have the right:
- to be informed why, where and how we use your information
- to ask for access to your information
- to ask for your information to be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- to ask for your information to be deleted or removed where there is no need for us to continue processing it
- to ask us to restrict the use of your information
- to ask us to copy or transfer your information from one IT system to another in a safe and secure way, without impacting the quality of the information
- to object to how your information is used
- to challenge any decisions made without human intervention (automated decision making)
You can ask to see your information using your rights under data protection legislation. This is known as a Subject Access Request. If you are 13 years or older, we believe that normally you should be able to understand your rights and to make a Subject Access Request yourself, if you want to. But if you are younger than 13, your parents or carer would have to make the request on your behalf.
Please visit data subject rights for further details.