All libraries in East Sussex will be closed for the Bank Holidays on Monday 1 May and Monday 29 May.
Closed. Next open tomorrow at 10am.
|Monday||10am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am – 1pm|
|Thursday||10am – 6pm|
|Friday||10am – 5pm|
|Saturday||10am – 5pm|
Libraries are closed on Bank Holidays
Hastings Library reopened on 7 March 2016 at the location that was previously Hastings Children’s Library on Robertson Passage. This will be the temporary location for the duration of the refurbishment.
Hastings Library, in Claremont, closed on Saturday 20 February 2016 and is due to reopen in Summer 2017. For more information please see the Hastings Library Project
Learning Services has moved to Muriel Matters House (formerly Aquila House), Hastings from Tuesday 23 February 2016.
- Online services
- In this library
In this library
- Books, audiobooks, DVDs and music CDs
- Free computers with Internet access – Please note computers shut down 15 minutes before the library closes
- Bus pass forms for older people
- Bus travel discounts for young people
- Disabled access
- Display facilities
- Free wifi
- ‘Refer’ access to other local reference libraries