Report a problem with a right of way

If you would like to report a problem on a public right of way please contact us.

Contact the Rights of Way Team

Or call us on 0345 6080 193

To help us with our investigations please refer to our online rights of way map, or provide the TQ grid reference, nearest land mark or road name.

Photos are also very useful – these can be emailed to us at

Further information is about out how we deal with reports and common problems, as well as what the County Council and landowners are responsible for maintaining.