Nursery Nurse - Level B
Salary: £24,948 - £26,845 per annum, pro rata
Contract type: Fixed Term (until 31 August 2023)
Working pattern: Part Time
Closing date: Thursday 1 December 2022, at 9am.
Interview date: Wednesday 7 December 2022
How to apply:
Please download an application form and send it to email@example.com.
Who to contact if you have a query:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Governors of Rudyard Kipling Primary School and Nursery wish to appoint an inspiring, highly motivated and child centred Nursery Nurse to lead on our 2 year old provision within our thriving Nursery. The successful candidate will be qualified at level 3 and have proven experience working within EYFS.
• Be qualified at Level 3
• Recognise the importance of establishing positive relationships with every child in your room
• Be an amazing practitioner who loves to engage and inspire young minds inside the Nursery and out
• Possess high expectations for every child
• Embrace a culture of continuous improvement, always seeking to improve as a practitioner
• Have the ability to complete relevant administration to a high standard such as the statutory 2 year old progress checks
• Acknowledge every child for the individual they are and be able to teach them accordingly
• Have a nurturing philosophy at the heart of your practice
• Be a strong team player
We can offer you:
• A supportive induction process
• Opportunities for you to develop your practice
• A school which has nurture at the heart of everything we do
• A friendly, dedicated and caring staff team
• A lively, vibrant and stimulating learning environment
• Wonderful school grounds and Forest School
Our school is committed to inclusion and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage applicants from a BME or White Other background as well as those who identify as disabled, LGB, male or trans as these groups are currently under-represented in our Directorate workforce.
Please note that we do not accept a Curriculum Vitae as a form of application. The job pack and application form are available to download from http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/jobs/council-jobs. Alternatively, please email email@example.com.
We reserve the right to interview earlier than the date below should we receive a suitable application.
Closing date: 9am, Thursday 1st December 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 7th December 2022
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
- Job reference
- Number of positions
- £24,948 - £26,845 per annum, pro rata
- Closing date
- Rudyard Kipling Primary School & Nursery
- Contract type
- Term Time - Fixed Term
- Work pattern
- Part Time
- Job type
- Support Staff - Education