Salary: £20,800 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: Full time
Closing date: Sunday 16 October 2022
Interview date: TBC
Who to contact if you have a query: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting opportunity for a Night Concierge based in our supported housing service at Newhaven Foyer
About the Role of Night Concierge:
At saha, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, good quality housing services, support and resettlement for people who are or have recently experienced homelessness and who are in need of support and accommodation. As a Night Concierge you will need to:
- Get to know and build the trust of our clients.
- To acquire and provide up to date and accurate information relating to clients and the service as a whole.
- To undertake any necessary training/personal development identified by the Line Manager.
- To contribute the Key Performance Indicators set for Self, Scheme, and the wider association.
A Night Concierge will instinctively share saha’s delivery values and behaviours, loving your work, helping people to thrive and always finding a way to be effective.
You will need to :
- Be a confident and capable communicator, not fazed by difficult situations.
- Be able to build trusting, professional relationships and have a high level of resilience.
- Take an asset-based approach to empowering people to develop their skills, strengths and talents.
- Have good knowledge or experience of working with homeless people, and / or supporting vulnerable people or groups.
- Understand or learn about community resources and organisations that can help our clients.
Benefits of working as Night Concierge:
In return for helping to transform lives, we want to help you to transform your lifestyle by giving you access to some great benefits. This includes,
- 26 days paid annual leave (pro rata) rising to 31 days, plus public holidays
- A high street discount scheme (great savings both online and in-store)
- Pension with life assurance
- Health assistance programme
- Training opportunities to aide your own personal and professional development
We are a Registered Social Landlord and across the UK saha is one of the leading providers of supported housing. We transform lives by providing accommodation and support for some of the most vulnerable members of society, mainly people with complex needs and people experiencing homelessness.
Our teams work with people to build on their strengths, creating person centred, individualised strategies and plans that transform lives, support recovery, and enable positive behaviour.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all sections of the community. We are a Disability Confident – Employer.
At saha, our workforce is one of our greatest assets and recruiting the right people to our roles means we can deliver the highest quality, most effective services to our residents.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, saha is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We invite and welcome applications to apply for saha opportunities without concern of bias or discrimination.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
- Job reference
- Number of positions
- £20,800 per annum
- Closing date
- Contract type
- Work pattern
- Full Time
- Job type
- Care - Adults