Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Working pattern: Full-time
Fixed term for: 1 Year
Closing date: Sunday 2 October 2022
Interview date: TBC
For an informal discussion, please contact Holly Eastoe at email@example.com or 07762 410370.
Engagement and Digital Innovation (ESCC) are looking for 2 Business Analysts to join the team on a fixed-term basis. The candidates will be proactive, enthusiastic and enjoy problem solving.
This is an exciting time to join the team as the successful Analysts will be involved in projects focusing on document storage options and automation potential. This would be ideal for anyone looking to grow their skills as a Business Analyst in a larger project or gain experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
We are offering hybrid working arrangements, primarily working from home but with the opportunity to work with the team in our Lewes office.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
- Process Analysis: Ability to analyse business processes, to understand customer needs.
- Requirements Analysis: Gathering requirements utilising different tools and techniques, including prioritisation, and documenting this in a clear and concise format.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Interpersonal Skills: Ability to build relationships with other teams and departments within East Sussex County Council and our partner organisations.
- Time Organisation: Ability to organise and prioritise your own work to meet deadlines
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst, or similar
- Previous experience and knowledge of analysis techniques, such as SWOT analysis and process mapping.
- Business Analysis qualifications e.g., BCS Requirements Engineering or Prince2.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
If you require any reasonable adjustments, due to disability, to enable you to participate fully in the process please contact the hiring manager on the contact details above.
Reasonable adjustments include things like an offline application form. If you would like to discuss your requirements further, please get in touch.
East Sussex County Council is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
- Job reference
- Number of positions
- £30,112 - £32,527 per annum
- Closing date
- East Sussex County Council
- Business Services
- Contract type
- Fixed Term
- Work pattern
- Full Time
- Job type