Adult Education Tutor, Spanish Role
Salary: £33,486 - £36,371 per annum pro rata (actual salary £5907 - £6415)
Contract type: Fixed term for 1 year
Working pattern: Part-time
Closing date: 9am on Wednesday 31 August 2022
The Bilingual Primary School offers a unique opportunity to work in a bilingual setting in Spanish and English. The successful candidate will have the advantage of working as part of a friendly, motivated team committed to learning Spanish during an exciting phase of the school’s development.
We are a unique school with an inclusive vision to provide quality bilingual education for all children. To support this, we are looking for an excellent adult education tutor who will support the learning of Spanish for all staff in the school who are not already fluent. This will include weekly lessons for those at the initial stages and fortnightly lessons for those at higher levels of proficiency which will alternate weekly. The role will also include the development of weekly Spanish language lessons for the wider community
The tutor appointed will have the opportunity to make a difference and to gain experience of innovating, creating and leading within an environment of professional autonomy and trust.
This role will suit tutors from Further Education, University or other adult learning organisations who have the desire to be part of our innovative project.
We are looking for excellent tutors who love teaching and:
- First language level (C2) Spanish, an in depth knowledge of grammar and the best way to teach for competency and accuracy
- Have experience writing successful courses for adult learning
- Is motivated and flexible
- Is committed to Safeguarding and data protection
- Can inspire and motivate adult learners in language learning
- Who aspire to promote our core drivers of autonomy, curiosity, perseverance and collaboration
- Form positive, proactive partnerships with colleagues, parents and carers with a strong focus on developing effective strategies for communication
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
- Job reference
- Number of positions
- £33,486 to £36,371 pro-rata
- Closing date
- 31 August 2022
- Bilingual Primary School
- Contract type
- Term Time - Fixed Term
- Work pattern
- Part Time
- Job type
- Education and Learning