Salary: £18,337 to £19,855 per annum, pro rata
Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: Part-time and Term-time only
Closing date: Friday 09 September 2022
Interview date: Tuesday 13 September 2022
How to apply: If you are looking for a role that will challenge and test your skill set and you would like to join our team, please download further information and an application form from our website www.wardenparkprimary.co.uk Please email your completed application form to email@example.com.
Who to contact if you have a query: If you have any questions on job specifics, please contact our school office on 01444 451264. Tours/visits are warmly encouraged and can also be arranged by ringing this number.
Start date: September 2022
27 hours 30 mins per week, term time only (Mon - Fri 8:30 - 12:00 and 13:00 - 15:00)
Support grade 4 £18,337 - £19,855 fte pro rata (actual starting salary £11,322 - £12,260 depending on qualifications and experience)
Warden Park Primary Academy is committed to providing high quality learning for all children and wishes to appoint a KS2 Teaching Assistant.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of working with groups of children in either KS1 or KS2;
• Be able to support pupils to access the curriculum within a mainstream class;
• Be expected to deliver intervention programmes to groups of children.
• Have a passion and motivation for improving the lives of all children;
• Have an optimistic attitude and be flexible to the demands of the job;
• Demonstrate versatility, tact, commitment and the ability to use initiative;
• Be patient and able to stay calm and listen and value children’s views;
• Be able to work as part of a team and be expected to contribute to its development;
• Have the ability to strictly maintain confidentiality;
• Be suitably qualified for the post of Teaching Assistant i.e. to have good basic literacy and numeracy skills (to GCSE level or above) and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
• Have experience of some behaviour management techniques.
In return we can offer you:
• Wonderful children who thrive in a high quality learning culture;
• Skilled and friendly colleagues who strive to do the best for the children in their care;
• A strong ethos of care, respect and concern for each other.
We would welcome applicants with previous experience and appropriate qualifications. If you are looking for a role that will challenge and test your skill set and you would like to join our team, please download further information and an application form from our website www.wardenparkprimary.co.uk
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions on job specifics, please contact our school office on 01444 451264. Tours/visits are warmly encouraged and can also be arranged by ringing this number.
Warden Park Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.
Closing Date: Friday 9th September 2022
Interview Date: Tuesday 13th September 2022
Application Form [docx]
Recruitment Information [docx]
Job Description [pdf]
Person Specification [pdf]
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
- Job reference
- Number of positions
- Haywards Heath
- £18,337 to £19,855 pro-rata
- Closing date
- 9 September 2022
- Warden Park Academy
- Contract type
- Term Time - Permanent
- Work pattern
- Part Time
- Job type
- Support Staff - Education