Hours of work: 16 hours per week
Working pattern: Part-time
(As the position is part-time, the above salary will be pro rata)
Closing date: Thursday 7 July 2022, 9 am
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 11 July 2022
For more information and to apply for the above post, please contact:
Roselands Infants School
This post is covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2018.
The school will need to ensure that they are not knowingly employing a person who is disqualified under the 2018 Regulations in connection with relevant childcare provision. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the school, by completing a self-declaration form as part of the pre-employment checks process, that they have not been disqualified under the 2018 Regulations.
If the preferred candidate is found to be disqualified under the 2018 Regulations, the offer of employment will be subject to the application by the preferred candidate to Ofsted for a waiver and the receipt of a waiver from Ofsted.
Class teacher - Roselands Infant School
CLASS TEACHER, PART TIME (0.4fte – 2 days a week)
ROSELANDS INFANT SCHOOL
Current Salary Range £25,714 - £41,604
within the Main Pay Range - Upper Pay Range
Starting Date: September 2022
Closing date: 9am Thursday 7 July 2022
Interviews: w/c 11 July 2022
The Cavendish Education Trust would like to appoint an inspirational and visionary part time Class Teacher to work at our wonderful Infant School.
Are you an outstanding practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning - and a deep understanding of learning and pupil progress? Are you ready to empower others and to genuinely make a difference across the school? Can you inspire and motivate pupils and staff to be the very best that they can be?
We have recently become part of the Cavendish Education Trust and this is an exciting time to join the team and influence our journey. Roselands Infants School is a 3 form entry Schools, with a lovely school building and a great team.
The role of class teacher is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and inspiring practitioner, someone who is either experienced and wanting experience in a larger school or a practitioner ready for the next steps in their career development. This is also a great opportunity for someone to develop their leadership further and to really develop the curriculum throughout the school in a subject leader role.
We are looking for a part time class teacher who will develop pedagogy, teaching and learning and shape the future direction of our lovely school.
We are looking for
- an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of children's learning and behaviour - someone who will lead by example;
- strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to foster good professional relationships very quickly with pupils, families and external partners
- a proven track record of raising pupil achievement;
- someone who can coach and mentor others with demonstrable impact
- strong leadership skills with the ability to foster a culture of enthusiasm, creativity and positivity - someone who will empower others
- someone who is determined and resilient with high expectations of themselves
- someone who will champion a sense of pride in our community
- creativity and ability to problem solve
- integrity, tenacity and enthusiasm to fulfil the role
We are offering you:
- an ambitious and challenging place to work with children and staff who deserve the very best;
- an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in shaping the future of the school and Federation;
- a genuine opportunity to teach and really make a real difference to the lives of our pupils;
- high quality support and CPD to ensure you are successful - including through the Cavendish Leadership Programme;
- a school which invests in developing the whole child and is committed to developing opportunities including STEM, music, art and other areas of the wider curriculum.
- a commitment to staff wellbeing - developing empowered staff who feel valued and know that they make a difference;
- a newly refurbished learning environment;
- the opportunity to work in partnership with the Cavendish Education Trust.
Our children deserve the very best. If you offer creativity and imagination with the ability to motivate, challenge and inspire staff and students; combining professional integrity with high expectations of yourself and others, we would love to hear from you.
We would strongly recommend candidates visit our school prior to application to appreciate the potential of this opportunity and allow us to answer any questions you may have. Interested candidates should contact the Head of School, Mrs Carol Wallis, on email@example.com to arrange a visit to the school.
Please download the application form and further details from our website.
https://www.cavendishtrust.co.uk/vacancies - under Roselands Infants School
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail (or by post), for the attention of Mrs Angela Hayden, HR Manager / PA to the Headteacher to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all those who work with us to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau). For further information about what is required in this process please go to https://www.gov.uk/dbs-check-applicant-criminal-record. We give high priority to promoting diversity throughout the school.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau).
For further information about what is required in this process please go to www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
All school based staff have the responsibility for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children. All school staff should be aware of the school’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and work in accordance with this document at all times.
- Job reference
- Number of positions
- £25,714 to £41,604
- Closing date
- 7 July 2022
- Roselands Infants School
- Contract type
- Work pattern
- Part Time
- Job type
- Teaching and Leadership