Hours of work: 16.25 hours per week
Working pattern: Part-time, Term-time only (working for 39 weeks per year plus 6.45 weeks annual leave, which will increase after 5 years' continuous service)
(As the position is part-time/term-time only, the above salary will be pro rata)
Closing date: Monday 4th July 2022
For more information and to apply for the above post, please contact:
Cradle Hill C P School, Lexden Road, BN25 3BA
Phone: 01323 892773
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
Cradle Hill has an exciting opportunity to offer the right candidate a position to join our experienced Playworker team in our Breakfast and After school club. Cradle Hill Community Primary School is a three-form entry school with 615 pupils. We are a caring community school with a friendly atmosphere where each child feels happy and secure. We foster a school community who feel valued, respected and show care and support for each other.
You will be able to:
• Support and deliver our creative play programmes in our club.
• Be a good team player but are also able to work well on your own applying your own initiatives.
• Be a good communicator with both children and adults.
• Be an ambassador for our school ethos and aims.
• Be competent in policies such as behaviour and safeguarding
• Be willing to learn and take part in any training needed.
We will give you in return:
• A career opportunity in Play working within a well-established setting.
• A fantastic self-contained modern environment, which is well resourced.
• A school community with core values that reflect (Kindness, Honesty, Respect, Curiosity, Resilience & Imagination).
• A safe and secure place to learn and work giving you empowerment to take initiatives within your role of playworker.
• Give you personal develop and all training required for the right candidate.
It is a requirement of the post to hold a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate and training will be provided for this.
We welcome applications from candidates who have experience working or volunteering in the education sector, however training and on-going professional development is available.
For further details and an application form contact the School Office on 01323 892773 or email email@example.com. Alternatively see our school website. The closing date is the 4th July 2022. Interviews: w/c 11th July 2022.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain Enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau). For further information about what is required in this process please go to www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
All school based staff have the responsibility for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children. All school staff should be aware of the school’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and work in accordance with this document at all times.
- Job reference
- Number of positions
- £18,516 pro-rata
- Closing date
- 4 July 2022
- Cradle Hill C P School
- Contract type
- Term Time - Permanent
- Work pattern
- Part Time
- Part time
- Job type
- Support Staff - Education