Apprenticeships at East Sussex County Council
Benefits of an apprenticeship
The benefits of doing an apprenticeship include:
- Gaining a qualification while earning a salary
- Having your training fully funded with no financial cost to you
- Taking the first step onto a career path or gaining a qualification that reflects your existing experience or helps you to move up the ladder
- Enhanced possible future potential and career development
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- The opportunity to do more than one apprenticeship as your career progresses
- Potential training up to degree level
- Support at every stage of the journey
Where could an apprenticeship potentially lead me within the council?
Your apprentice journey could look like this as you build a career with us.
Apprenticeships at East Sussex County Council flyer [92.7 KB] [docx]