Report an environmental health problem

There are many areas that the environmental health teams at your district or borough council deal with. These are:

  • bonfires
  • fining dog owners who do not clean up after their pets
  • cleaning graffiti off council owned properties
  • fly-posting
  • removal of fly-tipping and waste on highways in East Sussex. For example; roads, pavements or lay-bys, parks and grass verges and council car parks
  • pest control – including rats, mice and insects.
  • excessive noise in your neighbourhood.

Find out more information from your local district or borough council:

For water supply, drains or sewage issues, contact your local water company.

For larger incidents of fly-tipping, including chemical spillage, contact Crimestoppers.

If you catch someone in the act of graffitiing – call the police on 999