Report of a potential breach of planning control form

Use this form to report a potential breach of planning control for:

  • mineral extraction and mineral processing
  • waste disposal and recycling
  • Council services e.g. schools, libraries and roads

For all other developments, including new homes and offices or house extensions, you should contact the district or borough council.

Please note, we cannot take anonymous reports. To find out how we will use your data, please see our privacy policy.

* means information is required

Your details

Address *

If you have an East Sussex postcode type it in the text box below and use the 'Find Address' button to complete your address details.


Details of alleged breach

(up to 300 words)