Report a potential breach of planning control

We are responsible for making decisions about minerals extraction, waste management and developments such as schools, libraries and roads. Most day-to-day planning applications, including building new homes or offices and house extensions, are decided by district and borough councils.

If you think that a breach of planning control may be occurring or has occurred, you can let us know by using the online form below.

You can also contact the Development, Minerals and Waste team.

When you report a potential breach of planning control, we will keep your details and identity confidential. This is in accordance with Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972.

One way to complete this form

Do it online

Your personal details are protected when using our online forms. Read our privacy statement.