A school for boys and girls aged 11–16.
- Heidi Brown
School holidays and planned closures
Add these closures to your calendar, to be updated automatically
- Bexhill High School closed, Holiday: to http://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/id/service//closure/27427
- Bexhill High School closed, Holiday: to http://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/id/service//closure/27617
- Bexhill High School closed, Inset day: http://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/id/service//closure/28509
- Bexhill High School closed, Holiday: to http://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/id/service//closure/27807
- Bexhill High School closed, Inset day: http://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/id/service//closure/28571
Applying for a place
For details on how to apply to this school please see our section on School admissions.
For more about how places are allocated and annual changes to the arrangements, please see our page about Admissions arrangements.
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
All early years providers, schools and colleges are responsible for providing for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
They must do their best to make sure that a child's individual special educational needs are catered for.
Specialist support for severely dyslexic secondary students, with a statement of special educational needs, that attend the mainstream school. Support includes access to a mentor and specialist support for literacy and numeracy.
See how this school supports children and young people with special needs and disabilities: Bexhill High School's Local Offer
The policies and management of the school are the responsibility of the school's governing body through the headteacher.
Visit Bexhill High School's website for further information.
Back to search