Support for minority ethnic pupils

My child needs help learning English

If your home or native language is not English, your child may get extra help from your school. Your school may ask our English as an Additional Language Service (EALS) for support. EALS can offer different kinds of help and support in school for children whose native language is not English.

Gypsy Roma Traveller children support

Gypsy, roma, traveller children can get help with their education and school choice in East Sussex.