Infant to junior school transfer (7+)
You should list at least three different schools on your application in case your first preference is over-subscribed and can’t be offered. Listing three schools will not affect your first preference and increases your chances of being allocated a place at a school you’ll be happy with.
Please read the Admissions rules – how school places are decided in East Sussex to find out what is and isn’t taken into account when places are allocated, including brothers and sisters and the importance of where you and your child live.
Important dates for September 2017
- Admissions information available: September 2016
- Closing date for applications: 15 January 2017
- Allocation decisions sent on (offer date): 18 April 2017
- Appeal hearings: June and July 2017
- Induction days: summer term 2017