Behaviour support in school
All behaviour is a form of communication. If your child is having difficulties, talk to their teachers.
They can arrange support, for example:
- help with social skills
- emotional support and counselling
- Special Educational Needs support if needed
- supporting you to support your child
- getting advice from specialist services like the ISEND Education Support Behaviour and Attendance Service (ESBAS), the ISEND Communication, Learning and Autism Support Service (CLASS) or the ISEND Educational Psychology Service.
Advice and support for parents
- Open for parents - tips and courses in East Sussex
- Amaze SENDIASS - special educational needs
- Mental health and wellbeing - Mental health support for young people
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.