Customer feedback

5. What you can do if you're still not happy

If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint and want to take the matter further, you can discuss your concerns with the Local Government Ombudsman. They will usually only investigate your case after you’ve given us a chance to deal with it. Simply call the LGO Advice Team on 0300 061 0614.

Impartial help with making complaints

The Citizens Advice Bureau offers an impartial service and can advise you if you need any help with making a complaint against us. To find out more, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau.

Print entire guide