How we can help you find funding
We provide the following services to organisations working in East Sussex:
- Help with identifying money for your project
- Quality checking applications for funding
We cover all sources and levels of funding for all sorts of projects. Examples include:
- Reaching Communities Capital programme to refurbish a community centre
- Award for All application for after school activities
- European funding
- Department of Health application for Warm Homes
Who we can help
We can help you if you are an East Sussex based voluntary organisation or a social enterprise looking for funding.
If your organisation is based in Brighton or Hove, please see Brighton & Hove City Council website.
Ask us for help
We can help you search for funding with our newsletter, guides and books and East Sussex 4 Community. You can also ask us to carry out a search for you.
We can help make sure your application has the best chance of success by:
- Going through your draft application and giving you some feedback
- Organising training on how to write a good application suitable to your organisation’s needs
- Sharing good practice
How you can help us
- Try to give us a reasonable amount of time to deal with your query – we normally aim to reply within five days
- Please let us know how you used the information we gave you
- Give us feedback on our services so that we can improve how we work with you
What we can't do for you
- Support you if you are outside East Sussex
- Write funding applications for you
For further information contact the External Funding team.