COVID figures for East Sussex
COVID figures for East Sussex are available together with data for COVID-19 cases in the UK on GOV.UK.
You can look up the infection rate for your area by postcode on GOV.UK.
How to protect yourself and others
Although the government has removed the legal requirements to self-isolate and wear masks, it is advised you still do the following things to reduce the risk of catching and passing on COVID-19 and other infectious respiratory diseases:
- Get vaccinated. COVID-19 vaccinations are the best way to protect yourself against the virus and can help stop the spread.
- Keep workplaces ventilated, and let fresh air in if meeting friends indoors, or meet outside instead.
- Wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces, especially where you come into contact with people you do not usually meet.
- Try to stay at home if you are unwell.
- Wash your hands regularly.
Find out what to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms, who is eligible for free COVID-19 tests and where to buy COVID-19 tests: Testing for COVID-19
Book your vaccination
Make sure you don't miss your second jab, and take advantage of a booster if you are eligible: