Health services for children

If you’re worried about your child’s physical or mental health, speak to their health visitor, nursery, School Health Service, or GP.

They may refer your child to health services for assessment and support.

Mental health

Mental health and wellbeing- C360 website

Speech, physio and occupational therapy

The Children’s Integrated Therapy and Equipment Service (CITES) is for children age 0 to 19. A team of therapists help children with developmental problems that make everyday life difficult.

Child Development Clinics

Specialist teams assess and treat children with developmental and special needs at these clinics.

Annual health checks

Young people with learning disabilities age 14+ can have an annual health check.

Young people’s information

Health and advice – C360 website

Other health services