Help using multiple SEN services

The Early Link Service can support you and your preschool child if you use multiple special educational needs (SEN) support services.

We’ll help you manage your child’s care if your child:

  • has complex medical or developmental needs
  • is preschool age
  • is involved with four or more services (excluding health visitor and GP).

How can they help me?

You’ll work with an Early Years Service practitioner, who can bring in specialist staff when needed. They will:

  • coordinate the services supporting your child
  • give advice
  • let you have a say about your child’s care
  • be your first point of contact
  • keep you updated on the support available.

How do I apply?

Parents, carers and professionals can apply using the referral form below.

Early Link Service Referral form

Any questions?

If you would like more information please contact the ISEND Early Years Support Service.