Carers who work

Jobcentre Plus offers support, training and advice for carers who want to find work that fits in with their carer commitments.

Contact Jobcentre Plus

Funding and finding childcare

Find childcare providers that can meet the needs of children with disabilities. If you qualify for Working Tax Credit, you may get help with the cost of childcare.

Your right to flexible working

If you’re a parent or carer, you can ask your employer for flexible working, if you have worked for them for 6 months or more.