Independent advice - SEND

Amaze can offer you independent advice on anything to do with SEND including education, health and social care in East Sussex.

Contact Amaze

Amaze SENDIASS (Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service)


Advocacy means having someone who will:

  • speak on your behalf
  • secure your rights
  • represent your interests.

These organisations can help: