Complaints - SEN and disability

If you are not happy about something a County Council service has done, please talk to us. We try to sort out disagreements as soon as possible.

Amaze can give you independent advice and support.

You can also use the Children’s Services complaints procedure or ask to use the Disagreement Resolution Service.

If you are unhappy about a decision about an Education Health and Care assessment or plan, see EHC plan appeals

Complaints about: