Health Services for children

If you’re worried about your child’s physical or mental health, speak to their health visitor, School Health Service, nursery or GP.

They may refer your child to health services for assessment and support.

Mental health

See mental health support for young people for information about local services.

Sexual health

See East Sussex Sexual Health for advice and services for young people.

Special needs and disabilities

See Health Services for children with special needs for support services.