Work as a Children's Centre volunteer
Working with parents and children under 5 at a Children’s Centre can be really rewarding. You can learn new skills, feel part of the community, work as part of a team – and boost your CV.
We can also give you a job reference after 6 months of volunteer work, after training.
Volunteers get involved with:
- organising events, projects and activities
- cafés or gardens
- becoming a Children’s Centre buddy or champion
- being a volunteer representative.
Apply to become a Children’s Centre volunteer
Contact the volunteer coordinator at any Children’s Centre in East Sussex.
The volunteer process
- Pick up an application pack
- meet with one of our volunteer coordinators
- complete a security check and application form
- complete an accredited training programme.