Health Visiting and Children's Centres
Health Visiting and Children’s Centres offer families with children under 5 years a range of services, information and support in their local community.
We can offer support around the following: :
- pregnancy and newborns advice
- home visiting
- volunteer and/or community drop in sessions
- parenting support
- information about your child’s health needs
- training courses to improve life skills or help you back to work
- help finding specialist groups and services.
We work closely with other local organisations so if they can’t help you they will know an organisation that can.
Complete a registration form and take it to your local children’s centre.
Who to contact about Health Visiting and Children’s Centres
Phone: 0345 60 80 192