Children’s centres offer families with children under 5 years a range of services, information and support in their local community.
Most centres offer:
- pregnancy and newborns advice
- home visiting
- volunteer and/or community drop in sessions
- parenting support
- information about your child’s health needs
- training courses to improve life skills or help you back to work
- help finding specialist groups and services.
Centres work closely with other local organisations so if they can’t help you they will know an organisation that can.
Complete a registration form and take it to your local children’s centre.
Who to contact about Children’s Centres
Email: Children’s Centres team
Phone: 0345 60 80 192