Sidley Children's Centre
Children’s Centres across East Sussex are organised into areas. Sidley Children’s Centre is in the Rother area.
- There is a small onsite car park with free parking. There is limited free on-street parking around the centre
- Bus stops nearby
- Bexhill train station is a 40-minute walk
Find out what’s on offer in this local area:
Activities to support your child’s learning and development - contact your Health Visiting Team if you want support with your child’s learning and development and they can signpost you to these sessions.
- Early Years Play and Learn sessions
- Small Beginnings
- Sensory room - call, email or complete the form to book your place
Volunteer-led Activities - call, email or complete the form if you are interested in Volunteering
- Meet and Play at Sidley Children's Centre - Tuesday morning
- Owlets at Sidley Children’s Centre – once a month on Friday mornings
Buggy Walks for under 12 months – Egerton Park, Bexhill
Baby Group at Sidley Children’s Centre
Family Learning courses – call, email or complete the form to book your place
Family First Aid (Virtual)
Parent and Child Signing (Virtual)
Money Matters (Virtual)
Ways in to Work (Virtual)
Fun on the Beach – Wednesday 20 April (one off workshop)
Fun with Learning (with creche) – 5-week course, starting Thursday mornings 28 April to 26 May
Family First Aid (with creche) – 3-week course, starting Tuesday mornings 10 May to 24 May
Family Cookery – 4-week course, starting Friday 17 June to 8 July
Story Sacks (with creche) – 6-week course, starting Wednesday mornings 8 June to 13 July
Antenatal Classes – free antenatal support is available for all first-time parents across East Sussex. Contact the Antenatal Team for more details.
Child health clinics and postnatal workshops – contact your Health Visiting Team to find out what clinics and workshops are available.
- Disabled access
- Baby changing
- Sensory room available – advance booking required
Sidley Children's Centre, Sidley Community Centre
121 Ninfield Road