Robsack Children's Centre, North St Leonards
Children’s Centres across East Sussex are organised into areas. Robsack Children’s Centre is in the Hastings and St Leonards areas.
- Car park at the centre
- Bus stops nearby
- There is no train station within walking distance
Find out more about what’s on in the local area:
Activities to support your child’s learning and development - contact your Health Visiting Team if you want support with your child’s learning and development and they can signpost you to these sessions.
- Early Years Play and Learn sessions
- Small Beginnings
Our Volunteer-led Activities free to attend. Booking is essential, please call, email or complete the form if you are interested in joining one of our groups.
- Starlings Music Group for parents, carers, babies and toddlers - Tuesdays, 10:00 – 10:30 at St Leonards Children’s Centre.
- Buggy & Rhyme Time Explorers for parents, carers, babies and toddlers - Tuesdays. Meeting at 10:00 at Warrior Square for a buggy walk to Hastings Library for Storytime. (new for 2022, starting 25th January)
- Busy Bees sing along music sessions Wednesdays. Hastings Town Children’s Centre, 10:30 – 11 and 11:30 – 12:00.
- Buggy Walk at Alexandra Park Thursdays 10:00 – 11:15.
Interested in becoming a Volunteer?
Volunteering is a great way to develop and maintain your skills, meet and interact with others, support your own wellbeing and to make a real difference to your community.
If you are interested in Volunteering in this area please call to speak to our Volunteer Coordinator for more information or you can email your details.
Family Learning courses
Family Learning courses are free for parents and carers. Helping you give your child a positive start in life, and to help support your child's learning and development at home and school.
We offer a range of courses both virtually and within centres.
- Family First Aid (Virtual)
- Parent and Child Signing (Virtual)
- Money Matters (Virtual)
- Employability (Virtual)
- Fun with Phonics & Maths
- Story Sacks
If you are interested in Family Learning please call for more information. You can also email your details or complete the form to book your place.
Early Communication Support – if you are concerned about your child’s speech, language or communication contact your Health Visiting Team or Early Years Setting.
Antenatal Classes – free antenatal support is available for all first-time parents across East Sussex. Contact the Antenatal Team for more details.
Child health clinics and postnatal workshops – contact your Health Visiting Team to find out what clinics and workshops are available.
- Child Health Clinic runs 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month from 1 to 2.45pm, with Breastfeeding Peer Support available from 1 to 2.30pm
- Disabled access
- Baby changing
Robsack Children's Centre, Robsack Centre
01424 726 320
Hastings and St. Leonards areas