Support for families with children aged 0 to 19
The Early Help Service 0–19 can help support your family from pregnancy until your child is 19.
The service is made up of East Sussex County Council and NHS professionals. They can offer a wide range of support at your home, or from a Family/Youth Hub.
We can offer help and support through:
- Health Visiting health clinics and home visits
- Keywork Support
- Family groups at a Family Hub
- Youth groups at a Youth Hub
- Supporting you to become a volunteer
- Training courses to improve Life Skills
- Support with child Speech and Language
- Antenatal support (NHS)
Other useful information:
Telephone: 0345 60 80 192